Fraps sent download to wrong email

Discussion in 'FRAPS Help Requests' started by ThatNormalGuy, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So today I spent $37 to buy FRAPS and used my paypal account that I have been using for years to pay for it. After I bought it the page said it was sent to an email that I used through paypal 6 years ago or more? I even logged into paypal using my current email and said I bought FRAPS? The problem is I dont have access to the email they sent it to and I have no idea why they wouldnt send it to my current email that i use for paypal?

I already emailed them but no response yet

2. Thalmor Wizard

Thalmor Wizard is a Skyrim addict Staff Member Site Contributor

You don't get sent a download via email. You get your Members Area login info sent via email. When you pay by Paypal, the email used is the one for your paypal account. If it's incorrect and unusuable, you should've made sure to update the information. Also beepa support is pretty slow so you may have to wait a long time.

3. Why would the information be from an email that I used 6 years ago? Plus it was charged to my current email but the info wasn't sent to that email? And dont i need that email to be able to download?

4. Thalmor Wizard

Thalmor Wizard is a Skyrim addict Staff Member Site Contributor

They use the data of the paypal account to create your user login. All that gets sent to you via email is a link to register and complete the process to get access to the Members Area.

5. ETAdmin

ETAdmin Administrator Staff Member

You should probably check your paypal profile and see if that email is listed as the primary email on the account. If so, change it to your preferred one. Obviously that does nothing to fix your current problem, but it might help you in the future.

Thalmor Wizard likes this.
  6. It isn't sent as the primary email as I login with my current email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.