Happy New Year!

RobiePAX

Site Contributor
Happy New... well, May xD It's not the case that I don't want to return. It's more of a no longer having the time. Started working, GF moved to live with me. No time to even play honestly ANY game either. I want to finish Dragon Age: Inq, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, AC: Syndicate, Dying Light and so many other games. But haven't touched a game for months now.

I also no longer capable helping out people with the encoding or recording issues since my absence was way too big. Encoding on YouTube changed a lot. Back when the last time I posted 60 fps on YouTube was only a rumour. And now it's long since a reality. I imagine encoding changed a lot too.

Best of luck to you guys, hope you have a fantastic things happening in your individual personal lives :) As for me, back to work :D

Cheers,
-RobiePAX

Thalmor Wizard

Staff member
Site Contributor
Happy New... well, May xD It's not the case that I don't want to return. It's more of a no longer having the time. Started working, GF moved to live with me. No time to even play honestly ANY game either. I want to finish Dragon Age: Inq, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, AC: Syndicate, Dying Light and so many other games. But haven't touched a game for months now.

I also no longer capable helping out people with the encoding or recording issues since my absence was way too big. Encoding on YouTube changed a lot. Back when the last time I posted 60 fps on YouTube was only a rumour. And now it's long since a reality. I imagine encoding changed a lot too.

Best of luck to you guys, hope you have a fantastic things happening in your individual personal lives :) As for me, back to work :D

Cheers,
-RobiePAX
Encoding has actually changed very little since 60fps became a thing. Well I suppose you can encode 1440p60 now lol. Shame to see you aren't able to get the time to play games, I understand exactly what you are going through. :(