VirtualDub: save direct to MP4 (Fraps to YouTube) with external encoders

Discussion in 'Video Encoding' started by raffriff, Jan 18, 2013.

1. well thank you ,raffriff I was Trying your Zip File Content Unziped but my VD i Have it in my G: Drive ,Drop the External Encoder Folder in The VD Directory so I Try a Couple of rendering a Video and i Get a Message Like This:[​IMG]
    Hope You Can Help Me. Thank You... HoPe Im In The Right Place for This

Attached Files:

2. never mine i got it goin it was a simple fix, Thank You Anyways...:)

3. Does anyone know why VirtualDub outs YV12 Rec.601 video to external encoders only? It's a real shame that it's not possible to change that. Lossless RGB for external encoder is not possible for that reason. :(

4. Hi
    I tried to save an MP4 (x264 ) but with direct video stream copy, since i want only to proccess audio volume.
    It fails. Is there any trick?

5. Thalmor Wizard

Thalmor Wizard Moderator Staff Member Site Contributor

Sorry, it appears @raffriff no longer visits the forum at this time and I don't use VirtualDub so I cannot help. You are probably going to find it easier to just use a proper video editor (even something as basic as Windows Movie Maker [for Windows 7 and higher] will work) to edit your videos, at least until @raffriff returns to the site.

6. Hi everyone, I have a little problem. Can someone help me?!

Attached Files:

7. Sorry for spam, but i cannot see where is edit button.

MP4Box.exe was corrupted. now everthing is fine.

8. Thalmor Wizard

Thalmor Wizard Moderator Staff Member Site Contributor

@Robert84 Raffriff no longer visits this forum, or supports any of his scripts. I recommend utilising an actual video editing program for editing up files, and OBS Studio for any recordings you may wish to do. There are several free video editors out there which will be easier to use and be more maintained than the scripts detailed here.

9. Thalmor Wizard thanks for responding i try OSB Studio, and google for free software.

Cheers